- Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Artist Open calls
BROUHAHART Presents “MY GENERATION”
We are now accepting submissions for our Virtual Exhibition “MY GENERATION”
Any artist from any background can submit any of their work.
There is no charge to submit your application, please feel free to share your work with us. [A small fee (£28) is applied per artist once they have been selected for the exhibition].
The team will review all applications and the selected works will be announced.
DEADLINE for submissions: 8th October 2022 [6pm London time]
EXHIBITION DATES: 18th - 25th October 2022
We will run an art contest during the exhibition!
1st Prize - Solo virtual exhibition [up to 20 artworks]
2nd Prize - Solo virtual exhibition [up to 15 artworks]
Competition results posted on BROUHAHAART and promoted to our wide-spread social media.
"MY GENERATION” is a 3D Virtual reality Art exhibition, so we do not need physical works of art.
Artists are also free to sell their works, we take 0% commission, and any sale inquiries will be directed back to the artists.
Please email all the following information to email@example.com and quote “MY GENERATION” on the subject of your email. If selected, you will receive an Invoice requesting online payment for submission fee. Per artist, not per artwork.
- 1st Prize - Solo virtual exhibition [up to 20 artworks] 2nd Prize - Solo virtual exhibition [up to 15 artworks]
All you need to do is to email us the following:
· How to Apply: Up to 2 images by email (jpeg format, up to 5MB each image).
· Please name each file with the title of each artwork (e.g., "Untitled. JPEG")
· [No political, pornography or hate artworks will be accepted].
· Details of the artwork (title, size, medium and price). (e.g., "Untitled", 50 x 70 cm, Oil on Canvas, price.
· A brief bio about the artist / artwork (100 words max, preferably written in the 3rd person)
· Send us your website and social media (if applicable)
· Statement confirming you are the author of the original artwork and it does not infringe the rights of any third party.
Do not send images of your work that contain watermarks.
Works will be judged based on creativity, originality, quality of work, and overall artistic ability. Winners will be chosen based on the quality of single entry as well as quality of overall work.
Submitted works will be promoted to our social media & newsletter if desired.
Copyright Artist retains the sole copyright for the images
Submitted images can be available for public viewing on the BROUHAHAART's website and social media, including in relation to promotional activities for the contest and the business.
All display images will be credited with their artist’s name.
FEES Virtual Gallery • £28 per artist, not per artwork