- POOL INTERNATIONALES TanzFilmFestival BERLIN
Deadline: July 31st, 2022 +++EXTENDED+++
Festival: October 12th – 15th 2022, DOCK 11 Berlin
POOL 22 will present a selection of fascinating dance film productions from all over the world, making the event a meeting place for creatives involved in the fields of dance, film, fashion and advertisement.
The focus of the festival is on films that create independent filmchoreographies through the intense interplay between dance and cinematic tools like camera and editing.
All dancers, choreographers, filmmakers and artists are invited to apply with short filmchoreographies and dance animations. Films should not be longer than 30 minutes and not merely a documentation of a dance piece.
PROGRAMME & PEARLS
The curatorial team of POOL 22 will create a film program from all submissions, that will be presented during the festival.
The selected films – our PEARLS – are on the same par and reflect the diversity of the genre.
Selected artists will be awarded with the PEARLS ARTIST PRIZE that honours the continuous and unique work of the artists in the field of dance film. The available fee (6000 €) will be divided between the selected artists.
PARTNERS & COLLABORATIONS
Throughout the year POOL aims to collaborate with various venues and partners, such as b12 Festival, presenting selected film programs around the world.
- The available fee (6000 €) will be divided between the selected artists.
Applications can be submitted online.
– Preview link for the jury (can be inserted into the online application form)
* Only if your film is chosen for the programme:
– Screening copy of the film
– Completed and signed online application form scanned to email@example.com
– 2-3 digital film stills, minimum 300 dpi
– Optional: biography, video testimonies and other useful information