Rules for participation in the call for works that will form part of the I Audiovisual Festival “Crossed Creativity”
- All those who wish to do so may participate, provided they are over 18 years of age, without any other type of restriction.
- Sending a work to the call does not necessarily imply that it will be chosen for the Festival.
- Participation in the festival will not entitle you to any type of remuneration.
- The works that are presented may not be registered in any copyright management company, which requires the payment of a fee for their use.
- The works that are sent will have an exact duration of four minutes.
- The title of the work must consist of a single word.
- The theme of the works is free.
- There are two categories of works that can be submitted:
8.1. Video (without sound) in mp4 format and horizontal orientation
8.2. Music in mp3 format
- Each participant may submit a maximum of two works (one per category).
- A maximum of fifteen works per category will be selected, of which at least five (between both categories) will be by artists residing in the province of Granada (Spain). If not enough works by artists from Granada are received to cover that quota, works by artists from other places will be chosen.
- The organization will choose, at its sole discretion, which works will be joined together to form the final result, the only condition being that video and music by the same author will not be joined.
- The deadline for submitting works ends on December 10, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. in Spain.
- The works will be sent using the following form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a93PTeCKv0xWx5m9pCdLpdkCZQCYs5b6uxqDb7ZZSfg/edit
- The Festival will be held, except for reasons of force majeure that prevent it, on December 30, 2022, starting at 5:30 p.m., in the city of Granada (Spain).
- Any issue or discrepancy resulting from this call will be resolved by the organization, at its best discretion.
Saturday, December 10, 2022