- Physical + Online
Calling all visual artists working in all mediums and backgrounds! Join Canada’s leading contemporary outdoor/online art fair in July 2023.
Join Canada’s leading contemporary outdoor/online art fair, launching artists’ careers since 1961. Our iconic white tents have hosted many renowned Canadian artists, such as Edward Burtynsky, Barbara Astman, Joanne Tod and many more at the early stages of their careers. Our community is passionate about supporting artists and exceptional talents through awards, special programs and opportunities.
TOAF is Canada’s best-attended art fair! An invested community of 150,000 art lovers come back year-after-year to discover high-quality art and connect directly with artists. Our visitors spend over 2 million dollars on art during the fair. The Online Art Fair has quickly become a digital hub for discovering Canadian artists. Within 3 years of its launch, there is an established network of visitors and collectors from Canada and beyond who have purchased over 2,000 artworks online.
1. Prepare your application materials:
- A cohesive body of 6 artwork images
- 1 image of your art in context (in a booth, table top or on a wall)
- A brief artist statement (500 characters, not words)
- Description of your art/process (200 characters, not words)
2. Click ‘Apply Now’ and fill out the form.
3. Pay for your application.
4. Once you are done, we will email you the results in March 2023 (Date TBC).
Nathan Phillips Square
100 Queen St. West
Toronto, ON, M5H 2N1
Each year, $40,000 cash and in-kind are awarded to outstanding artists in their fields. The Catherine Bratty Best of Art Fair Award, Murray & Marvelle Koffler Founder’s Award, Mayor's Purchase Award and many others offer artists unique opportunities. Online-only artists are eligible for $5,000 cash or in-kind awards.